GATE 2012 Important Dates and Notifications

Please share all the important Dates for GATE 2012. 😀

GATE 2012 application form or GATE 2012 Notification: Mid of September 2011

Last Date for submitting GATE 2012 Application Form: End of October 2011

Gate 2012 Exam Date: Mid Sunday of February 2012

GATE 2012 Result Announcement: Mid of March (usually 15) 2012

M.Tech admissions 2012: Mid of March 2012 till July 2012
If you get any concrete information please share with all engineers here!

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am waiting for the last date. Really I am starting to love this kanji->
  • unnamalai
    unnamalai
    i can't get the page to register for gate exam
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    unnamalai
    i can't get the page to register for gate exam
    There are several issues with the server. Just keep trying the site for your zone.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Check out this thread. This will sole most of your difficulties. A video is also posted there.
    #-Link-Snipped-#f you still have any difficulties, you can share it in that thread and we can solve them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following is the syllabus for GATE I.T. Students: Engineering Mathematics Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic; First Order Logic. Probability: Conditional Probability; Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation; Random Variables; Distributions; uniform,...
This video shows how to create a 2D schematic plumbing system. [video=youtube;5lpFNW1c1O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lpFNW1c1O8[/video]
Found it on net. Nice thinking though...😛
Friends, I urgently require The steering mechanism dimensions for all parts of Mahindra GEO and Maruti 800. Please, can you give me those? You can paste a link directing me...
How much time you require to solve a Rubik's cube? A record breaking final year project by University of Swinburne students makes it possible to solve it in 10.69 seconds...