Gases at different temprature and pressure are mixed

try to give me answer of this question from these option with reason...
Two gases at different temprature and pressure are mixed together then the process will be..
1.constant internal energy
2.constant enthalpy
3.reversible adiabatic
4.free expansion
which option is correct and why?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    what do you think about it ?
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    zaveri
    what do you think about it ?
    its my question...what do u think about it?i want answer with explanation...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    nibhani
    its my question...what do u think about it?i want answer with explanation...
    I know that it is your question only, but anyways what do you think ?

i think it is constant enthalpy. it may have something to do with the internal energy of the gases
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    zaveri
    I know that it is your question only, but anyways what do you think ?

i think it is constant enthalpy. it may have something to do with the internal energy of the gases
    i think that its constant internal energy process...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    nibhani
    got an explanation ?
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    nibhani
    when these gases will mix, after some time they will be on same temprature and pressure ,and internal energy is a function of state and after mixing state of both will be same then obviously internal energy will be same...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Tell me about yourself? 2. Why should I hire you? 3. What do you know about our company? 4. Tell me about your short term goals? 5. How would...
Eight female badminton doubles players were disqualified from the London Olympics for the accuse of trying to lose their respective matches to receive a more easier or say favorable matches...
Can anyone of my collegues tell me according to which IS code are flush doors tested and what are the tests? Can anyone post the relevant IS code? with regads,...
Pune this evening saw four low-intensity blasts in a span of seven minutes. A fifth bomb was defused by the Anti-Terror Squad. One person has been injured. All the bombs...
As it is being said, that this bike comes with something called "the body balance". from what i understand , it looks like even a learner will never fall off...