Game Playing Kids - Surrogate Defence Software Developers

Game Playing Kids - Surrogate Defence Software Developers?

Dangerous waters

Will game players be used to develop and fine tune actual software for warfare?

#-Link-Snipped-#
The game itself is here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    am downloading the game already 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yes
    Its about a move from platform centric warfare to a network cnetric warfare. Like the games such as these, help in simulating real time situations on the battlefeild.

We as a team of four were supposed to come up with futuristic model of warfare and luckily had a hardcore gamer amongst us, though 3 of us were onto researching and making things technically feasbile, this guy came out with most awesome-est possible ideas. He mentioned he plays them all the time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir if i am in 3rd year b.tech ece....for my 6 weeks summer training..which would be better airtel ( or other service providers) or nokia etc.? i m really interested...
Hello friend's As we know there are some frameworks which easy our task of coading management.I have some read about struts framework of java which is a nice framework for...
The daedalus projects has created this tiny crazyfile quadrocopter that rocks. For the details of the project, visit following link: CrazyFlie quadcopter description « Daedalus Projects Check out following video...
There is a rumor that the AIEEE paper has been leaked. The news I heard is that AIEEE paper was leaked at some center in Uttar Pradesh (UP) India. The...
I'm planning to buy android smart phone, I have very less knowledge about the andriod smart phones, following are my requirements., 1) I want to check microsoft office outlook exchange...