Game of Thrones Quiz - 10 September : Top Scorers

Here's a list of top scorers of the Game of Thrones Quiz. We hope you enjoyed playing. We've got a mega quiz coming up and you'll be notified. There will be prizes for the top scorers! Keep an eye on your mailbox for updates.

Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 11.08.58 AM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adding one more:

Sunantha Elangovan | 55.670 seconds | 6/15
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are these quizzes evanescence or can they be tried offline after the event?
    Those who may not participate in the event but would like to check it out at leisure may benefit if these are available offline.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The questions are made available only to those who take the quiz. We're launching Quizzr Premium on Engineers Day and that system allow anyone who completes the quiz to review all questions, answers and their overall performance (time taken, global rank etc.). It's a paid system though and pricing will be revealed soon.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What I was suggesting was a kind of archive of all past quizzes, which can be attempted by a member at leisure and not as part of the competition. This may even be a paid access.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    What I was suggesting was a kind of archive of all past quizzes, which can be attempted by a member at leisure and not as part of the competition. This may even be a paid access.
    Unfortunately, no. We designed the system in such a way that people must play it at the same time.

We're in fact designing a new app that will let people take 'tests' at their own convenient time. It's coming in the next few weeks 😀

Until then, we'll definitely recommend registering for upcoming quizzes. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, my name is Will, and I live in Bali, Indonesia. After 10 years of not practicing what I studied, I went straight to converting own's logistics center/complex from an...
Hi, this is my first post. I recently took over a project where I get to convert an old factory (basic steel frame) into a modern warehouse building, while expanding...
Hey I want to have do some web application or website like cms ones which uses database in php what can I do which is something creative and uses machine...
Ambrane, better known as producer of portable power banks and mobile embellishments, has recently unveiled its new smartwatch ASW-11 at a price tag of Rs 1,999 in India. The smartwatch...
September 15, 2017, is the day when a decade long space mission will come to an end. Jointly organized by NASA, European and Italian Space Agency, the Cassini – Huygens...