Game Launch By TEAM NASA and Microsoft: Mars Rover Landing

Recently NASA has teamed up with Microsoft for giving gamers the chance to experience how it feels on Mars

They duo created a new game Mars Rover Landing for Xbox, that gives gamers a chance to experience the “seven minutes of terror”.

If someone would try to compare this one with ancient Lunar Lander game that the newer edition of NASA’s Mars Rover Landing is far more complex and close to real thing.

The game is available as a free download at Xbox Live.

Try it, feel like you are on Mars and lets share the experience !!

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are using - Skype 5.10 for Windows Skype 5.8 for Mac Skype 4.0 for Linux Skype 1.2 for Windows Phone then you should update your skype as soon...
The shock of an ac supply is attractive and more dangerous whereas shock of dc is less dangerous and repulsive. Why?
Hi,,,,Me studying computer engineering ,,,now in 3rd year of BE from pune university,,,,i am interested in VB,ASP .NET,Java Programming,,,
jQuery 2.0 will be released sometime around first quarter of 2013 and it will drop support to old Microsoft Internet Explorer versions IE 6 ( 👎 ) , IE 7...
As the title may suggest, this discussion is about the working of I.C engines, which we are all familiar with. But now what we may talk about in this thread...