1.Frostbite 3
2.CryEngine 3

Source 2

Unity 5

Unreal Engine 4

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's difficult to answer questions that do not provide appropriate information. The software you should choose would depend largely upon your skills-set, the kind of project you wish to undertake and overall skills-set.

You have not mentioned which platform you wish to develop for. In general, Unity would be good for mobile 2D, 3D games. UE4 would help you create amazing environments and characters; but do check on their royalty model. Not sure about CryEngine.
  • Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    yupp.. thanks..
    I m also look towards the Unity and UE.. but on windows for 3d mobile and pc games i m confused in Unity and UE
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Just select one and start working with it.
    I'd like to see tutorials on any of em.
  • Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    is it possible in unreal to make games for mobiles like Android, iOs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lucas Ngoo was born and brought in Malaysia. His dad is an electrical engineer and Mum is an Accountant. He came to Singapore in 2008 for pursuing his degree in...
Three dimensional scanning can potentially change the applications of archaeology, architecture, sculpture, fashion, virtual training, security control, environment and what not. Even after having such a wide scope, 3D scanning...
Alphabet, the parent company of Google is gearing up to compete with companies like Facebook in making ‘intelligent’ messaging apps. Can we expect ‘Hangouts’ to get such an update? Or...
Sir, i have complited my B.E. in Computer science and Engg.I have one critical problem what should i do for my better carrier,because i have already waisted my time and...
In a first of its kind biotechnological breakthrough, Bengaluru based startup Pandorum Technologies Pvt Ltd. has successfully developed an artificial 3D printed human liver tissue that mimics the functions of...