Galaxy SIII hits 4G LTE Network come Tuesday

Samsung Mobile and Verizon unveiled that Samsung Galaxy SIII will be available on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network from July 10 2012. Users will have access to a service as good as 4G LTE which is available in 304 markets around United States.

The big AMOLED screen of Samsung Galaxy SIII combined with the plethora of optimized apps working with 4G LTE will prove to be a real deal. Apps like Color can share life's best moments among all the friends. Another app named Viewdini helps the users watch TV on the phone and allows streaming of live videos with audio.

The other features that the model will contain are:

Processor : 1.5 GHz with 2 GB RAM

Share Shot : Temporary network created between a group and photos can be shared to everyone on that group

S Beam : Transfer media by just touching the backs of two phones

S Voice : language Recognition locks for the use of apps

Improved Camera: 8 Megapixel rear camera coupled with 1.9 Megapixel Front Camera

Mobile HotSpot: Share 4G LTE network with numerous Wi-fi devices

microSD slot for expandable memory

The two avatars of Samsung Galaxy SIII coupled with Verizon 4G LTE will be with 16 GB and 32 GB memory capacities and will be available online from July 10 and in market in the coming weeks.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is good news. I am sure a lot of Samsung fans were eyeing the tech blogs for this news. #-Link-Snipped-# What are the pricing details?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    This is good news. I am sure a lot of Samsung fans were eyeing the tech blogs for this news. #-Link-Snipped-# What are the pricing details?
    Its 199.9 US Dollars and 249.9 US Dollars for 16GB and 32 GB models respectively

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone mail me a copy of IS 1608? If so i request you to do it as fast as possible. with regards, gopal < MOD Edit : Email ID...
Hi everybody .... I want to know what is diversity in communication systems ? what does it mean and what is it's different forms ? Thank you
Researchers Create Clickjack Rootkit, Stay Ahead Of Hackers Samsung Galaxy Chat With ICS And Full QWERTY Keyboard Launched Hydrogel Exhibits Never Seen Before Electrical Performance – Stanford University All You...
see der is a foreign university exchange program in our course, n i m given a task to find most of the information of foreign unversities which except foreign exchange...
hello friends... we are using turbo charges in buses and in lorry and trucks why can't we use turbo charger in bikes it use to increase efficiency know ??