Galaxy S3 Latest Price In India Is Rs. 28900.

Samsung has slashed the price of their flagship phone, Galaxy S3 in India. The latest price at which you can grab this spectacular phone is Rs. 28900. Note that in the past, the price cuts have indicated that Samsung is going to launch a new phone in the series. We've recently had the news of Samsung ready to launch the Galaxy SIV on March 15.

Samsung has slashed the price of S3 in India by about Rs. 14k ever since its launch. The phone was earlier priced at about Rs. 41k and was available for almost Rs. 32k before the latest price cut.

Samsung might just want to keep their share of the smartphone markets in India which is constantly growing. Galaxy S3 is one of the hottest selling phones launched by Samsung a few months ago. The company might just launch the new phone with a bigger display and better processor in the next month.

The phone received a tough competition from HTC One X. It'd be interesting to watch what the South Korean smartphone giant offers in their next phone. I think the phones have already reached their 'innovation prime'. All we see with the new phone is a better display, thinner body, better CPU, faster GPU and an updated version of the operating system, Android. I personally look forward to an industry disrupting feature being introduced by the leading electronics manufacturers in India.

Replies

• max0077
    max0077
    i just got this ,don't know how true are these Galaxy S IV specs..#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    max0077
    i just got this ,don't know how true are these Galaxy S IV specs.
    Nothing that'd get my attention, actually. Those specs are based on speculations and are likely to match. Apart from the Full HD 1080p display, there's absolutely nothing that'd make me want to own that phone. But I've already withdrawn myself from this gadget craze that I once had; it just a bloody waste of money. I'd rather focus on buying great books (physical) and put all that money in traveling to some place. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    But I've already withdrawn myself from this gadget craze that I once had; I'd rather focus on buying great books (physical) ๐Ÿ˜•
    Never was one for gadgets. My old Nokia just about makes and receives calls. Unfortunately SMS also intrudes. It does little else. Recently I seem to have become the dumping ground for gadget oriented relatives. When they upgrade the earlier ones are parked with me.
    There is an android tablet, an industry grade Dell Laptop weighing a ton, a Sony photoframe or whatever now lleft with me, none of which have been really used. Pain to ensure all are charged and functioning.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I think it's the phase of life when one's age ranges from 20 - 30. I used to be fascinated with gadgets, but not anymore. It took me long to realise that gadgets are waste of money and as long as you can communicate with people who matter, you should be good to go. I wonder what kind of gadgets you had when you were that age ๐Ÿ˜.

I find myself turning back to books and now planning to read Swami Vivekananda. I also want to travel to more places and meet people in person.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I wonder what kind of gadgets you had when you were that age ๐Ÿ˜.
    I find myself turning back to books and now planning to read Swami Vivekananda.
    I studied in Vivekananda college attached to the Ramakrishna mission in the then Madras in 1957. So Vivekananda's works are familiar. I have quoted his writing on 'Work' in CE.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I was 20 to 30 between 59-69.
    There were no gadgets then, except film cameras. I used to be in charge of the scientific photography section of the Chem E department at IIT M. While at college I also took a course in photography including processing. So I acquired a twin lens reflex. I also had a 35 mm camera.
    I have always been interested in observational astronomy. So a small one and a half inch refractor that I could cart around easily was another gadget.
    That is about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! i gotta problem with my phone, it just shutdown itself and when i try turn on , don't stand bye, like turn on and of till charge is out....
Hey guys, Am a Vegetarian, being so the following instances to worth to remember. 1. It happened in the college, HOSTEL DAY function. Hostel day had a huge menu but...
i would like to start a new discussion on how to know and what are the best ways to learn autocad more quickly and efficiently and some in detailed analysis...
Why February have 28 days why not some other months?
Joachin Kempin ex-VP of Windows sales at Microsoft from 1983 to 2003 claimed in an interview with IGN that "Microsoft only entered console market because Sony refused to work with...