Galaxy Note Olympic Edition Leaked On Twitter

A twitter #-Link-Snipped-# has released the photos of Olympic edition of Samsung's mega phone - Galaxy Note. The phone features a union jack back cover and the phone looks a bit thicker than the original note. It could be because of larger size battery; but we don't know for sure yet. Take a look -

galaxynote1_medium

What's your opinion?

Replies

• sickboy
    sickboy
    Hi, the rest of the photos I took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Sicknology
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hmm. On the box, we can also see a second back cover that features the Team GB lion.
    According to GSMArena for every handset purchased, Samsung will donate £1 (approx. $1.55) to "Team GB athletes of the future."
    Customers will also be given the chance to win tickets to the Olympics, a Team GB training event, or a celebration event. Samsung Galaxy Y handset might also be converted to an Olympic Games edition.

I personally would not buy a flagged phone.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Upload the images using 'upload a file' option.
  • sickboy
    sickboy
    galaxynote1 galaxynote2 galaxynote3 galaxynote4

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

myself param kushwaha an electronics engineer. i am in crazyengineers since now.
Google has updated its Chrome browser, adding the ability to sync browser tabs across multiple devices to make a single session of Chrome accessible as you move from desktop, to...
MIT researchers have now featured a robust, high-force, low-cost, and highly articulated manipulator based on reversible jamming of granular media. Part of the paper "Design and Analysis of a Robust,...
I’ve been testing this recently; It’s an Anti booby-trap under or in car bomb detector. Northern Ireland security forces issue 1986 to 1996. It detected everything from the simple biscuit...
Researchers at University of Buffalo with funding from India's Tata Steel have developed a graphene based composite that can make the steel go rust free for over a month when...