CrazyEngineers
  • This is serious, folks! Samsung Galaxy Note III may have 4K video capture facility! According to SamMobile and HankYung (Korean); which have been accurate with their leaks in the past, the Galaxy Note III will allow users to record videos at whooping 3840x2160 pixels resolution. In addition, it will also offer 24-bit / 192 KHz music playback to keep the audiophiles happier than ever before.

We'd consume this news update with a pinch of a salt though - because the Note III itself won't be able to play the video in original reoslution (4K). You'll need to buy a bank-breaking 4K television or just store the videos till the prices of the 4K TVs come down so that you can enjoy your captures in their full glory.

Samsung Unpacked event is scheduled on September 4. Stay tuned!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 27, 2013

No takers on this this yet? @#-Link-Snipped-# - is your keyboard alright, buddy?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberAug 27, 2013

I don't know, I was having problem in posting from Mobile.
    CE website(for mobile) ain't responsive as it used to be few months ago. Sad but true.

Anyways, I don't think 4K video capturing is coming to Note III, I can be wrong but I cannot swallow this news, I don't know why.
    If they bring this feature in Note III then it will be quite awesome though.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 27, 2013

This seems huge. They are making Note III the biggest mouth watering gadget upcoming. But what will be its effect on battery life?

Plus it should also give a boost to its photography too. This high resolution will also enable you to setup your videos directly at home theatre quality where people own expensive screens.
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberAug 27, 2013

To be honest, for me, this has become boring! Too much quality is redundant. Unusable for daily use. It is just a 'wow' factor I would say.

I would rather have liked it if it used something like h265. Better quality at a lower expense of storage space; in short a 'better technology'. But this, is just a show off, according to me!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 27, 2013

They will definitely have to show off to please investors and potential customers. Else Samsung will quickly be on its way to become Nokia or BlackBerry. I think Sammy guys know their game very well.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register