Galaxy Note II Pre-Booking Starts In India

So, Samsung has began the pre-booking of Galaxy Note II in India but has given no information on the final pricing of the phone or the release date. As per the offer, Samsung's offering a free desktop dock to those who pre-order the phone by paying Rs. 5000. The rest of the amount will have to be paid by the customers within the 15 days of the launch. Those who don't make the payment will see their orders being canceled and no refund of the initial amount will be offered.

I think the Galaxy Note will be priced somewhere between Rs. 35k - Rs. 40k because the price of original galaxy note has already been dropped to Rs. 29k now. I believe it's the perfect time to get the old Note than spending more on the newer hardware. It's better to spend more on the apps, I guess.

Just want to know if anyone's among us is ordering the Note II. I expect it to launch sometime in October.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI.. I am doing my fourth year M.Sc.(Integrated) Information Technology.. I am currently doing an internship at cognizant, chennai.. I wanted to know some start up companies that will recruit...
Visit following link know how students are offered fake jobs and how to overcome.. https://www.latestoffcampus.com/beaw...-to-find-whether-the-job-is-authentic-or-not/
Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. I am an electrical engineer and now require to install a control panel on the tunnel wall, which is a new built...
I need a mini-project in Java technology. Have searched internet for all innovative Java Projects online, but have not found any so far. Suggest something to do in Java.
can any one please tell me that why mobile phone is also called as cellular phone????????