Galaxy Note II - Bigger The Better?

Just read that the Galaxy Note II will feature an even bigger screen. I wonder whether the Note's screen size should grow. The Note itself looks quite big in hands.

Replies

• Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    Note is in itself a different segment!
    Small screen segments!
    If the screen size is increased, then the very purpose of buying it is lost.
    If they are seriously considering to increase the screen size, then it would be a mistake on their part.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to trace my wife having mobile number my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
Hello ppl!!! I am in a hurry in finalizing my project.... Can u tell me if "Vehicle accident alerts to nearby hospitals and fire stations" is a good choice... Please...
The dual SIM smartphone, HTC Desire VC is now available in India with a price tag of Rs. 21999. The phone supports both GSM and CDMA networks making it one...
This is Dinesh N, I complete my BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) at KSR College of Enginering in the year 2012.My hobbies are reading novels and solving SUDOKU and finally I...
hi friend i am sulochana.i m post graduate with psychology and currently doing mca.work as a computer faculty.