Galaxy Note 3 With 6.3" "Flexible Display" - Rumour

The rumor is spreading on the Internet that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be the first mega mobile phone to launch in the commercial markets with a foldtable display. The prototypes of foldable screens have already been displayed by several companies, but the commercial use has not been made yet.

I'm wondering how the phone will look like and how will we be able to use it. What do you think?

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I think this is true. I have heard it as well. Lets see what N3 has to offer. Note 2 is good but cumbersome to use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Code December – Coding Conference in Hyderabad from December 23-25, 2012 Venue : Hotel Shivani, Beside Khadims Showroom, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad Start Date : Decemebr 23, 2012 End Date : December...
Lot of people I have met in the last few years, budding entrepreneurs (me included) have had brilliant ideas. But many didn't have a plan. So they didn't know where...
My self Vikash sharma, I am a Management student and a Bussiness man too.And I am very intrested in IT field.I am a biggest dreammer.
Out of 'curiosity', I decided to search whether the Curiosity rover landing on Mars is a hoax and is going the same ways as the conspiracy theories against the Apollo...
Recently i have done the project "Arm Robot" Using Microchip Controller.USB Interface Controlling.Blender Application is used for Controlling the Arm.