Galaxy Note 3 Pre Orders Begin In India For Rs. 2000

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, SM-N9000 pre bookings have begin in India for Rs. 2000. The phone's currently listed on SamsungIndiaEstore is soon expected to make it to leading online retailers. The phone's available in white and black. The official price of the phone has not been declared yet, but it's expected to cost about Rs. 50,000+. Wondering how many of you are going to buy it?

By the way, adding the price of the 'gear', expect the price to be in the Rs. 65,000 - Rs. 70,000 range. Way beyond many people's reach.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    A whopping price of 65000 - 70000 for a phone doesn't look justifiable to me. INSANE!

Samsung India eStore is giving two options,
    1. Pre book
    2. Notify me

For the ones, who doesn't bother about few thousands, can book the device in 2000 and can whatever remaining when the phone will be available.

For others like me, will enter the email id, and will see if the device really have something that I will 'THINK' of paying that much hefty amount.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The official price, it seems is about Rs. 47,500. But that price surely won't include the Galaxy Gear. It's still one of the very high-end phones!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Pricing seems to be unjustified.We cant offord 50k and above for a phone??????.we will wait for price to come down .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intego, the creators of antivirus software products for Apple Mac machines has reported a new type of malware that spies on the infected machines. The latest malware the team has...
Getting rid of advertisements on your computer browser is easy; you download and install an Ad-Blocking plug-in, add a few subscriptions and the job is done. The trouble with pesky...
We've just added a nice little tweak to CrazyEngineers. Let's see who guesses it right before everyone else! Let's see how observant you are! 😉
A (MRI) Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine can be louder than you expect. GE Healthcare pegs the noise levels of a standard MRI machine to go up to 100 decibels. To...
What is the use of yield() in java multithreading ?