Galaxy Note 3 Launch In September At IFA, Berlin?

Okay, the Galaxy Note 2 is winning hearts worldwide and it looks like Samsung will launch the Galaxy Note 3 at IFA in Berlin. The dates for the IFA have been set to 6-100 September 2013. Not much of information is available about the device at this time but reports say that the Note 3 is likely to feature a 5.9" screen, Full HD 1080p display along with Exynos Octa 5 processor. By that time, I'd hope a new major version of Android will come out.

Do you look forward to the release of Galaxy Note 3?

Replies

• lal
    lal
    I wish it runs Ubuntu!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lal
    I wish it runs Ubuntu!
    That might take a while but I don't expect Galaxy Series to adapt anything new anytime soon. Sony, is rumoured to launch a Firefox OS mobile in Indian markets in the next few weeks, I learn from Social media.
  • lal
    lal
    I think Firefox OS won't make an impact. It doesn't even look promising. I doubt how much powerful it shall be being built on HTML5. It is like running a web browser in the phone. Even the idea isn't conviencing enough for me.

Ubuntu. May be by the end of this year. The first looks clearly define Ubuntu has got the style. A full fledged OS on portable devices and if it will be able to overcome the glitches Android has, I think Samsung sure will consider having their devices shipped with Ubuntu. May be by next year!
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Since the launch of Samsung Galaxy S4, and announcement of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, many people had their eyes set on the launch of Samsung's next phablet.

As per a Korean report, Samsung is expected to release Note 3 to the masses coming September 4.Note 3 was rumored to come up with a 6.3 inch screen but is expected to come with a 5.7 inch, 1080p AMOLED touch screen along with Snapdragon 800 processor with 13 MP camera. It is also expected that Note 3 will run on Android 4.3 but there is no clarifications on the price tag that this phablet will carry as of now.

galaxy-note-590x330

Anyone waiting to get their hands on this masterpiece? Looks promising.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Samsung not bringing 4k here Man I thought they will pull up their sleeves by incorporating their grandest series of tablets with their grandest display tech ever

But is samsung trying to launch a new series of tablets in the 4k market

Well specs are promising but display could have been better as the expectation in the market was higher

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched with Exynos 5 Octa CPU in India, says a report from SamMobile - the blog notorious for correct Samsung related leaks. Samsung is likely...
I have installed xampp v1.8.1 on my laptop and i wanted to run few jsp pages using it. Can anyone please help with instructions on how to do that?
The thing is i have been using Nokia 3110 Classic for about 5 years. And i think its time for me to change my phone, i searched and came to...
Boy o Boy! This is going to be a sad news for the lovers of Aakash - the $35 tablet that got fame all over the world as the 'Cheapest...
These days, I get surprised whenever an e-commerce website in India gets funded by venture capital firms. It looks like the VCs still believe that there's room for ecommerce websites...