FYP with using Labview (Need Help)

Hi! Everyone,
Now I'm taking Bachelor in EEE course and need help with my Final Year Project (FYP). My teacher asked me to do project with using Labview.๐Ÿ˜ก But I've never used this software before and I can't think about any ideas on LabView. What kind of title should I choose for FYP based on LabView? And any sample or worked .vi source for that? One of my teacher wants me to do QAM using LabView for my project. I'm just learning concept about these modulation.๐Ÿ˜’ Please guys!!! Help me to finish my FYP with great marks! I really appreciate you guys!!! If you have or know any example project using labview whether website or code, pls do let me know!๐Ÿ˜” Having code is better cuz I've never used LabView and I have only 7 weeks to complete this project with 8000 to 10000 words!!!๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks guys! Please help me as much as and as fast as you can!!!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• myothanhtut
    myothanhtut
    Hello!
    How to do digital image processing in LabView? Any ideas or done project or .vi for that ? any website recommend??? Pls reply quickly. Thanks!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, It's my second thread on entc section. We all know that sine waves are used as a radio waves.But i want to know that why sine waves why...
Hi friends.......... I think everybody here is familier to the mystry behind registry. I want to know that can we disable any installed software through registry in windows. As an...
1. A student divided a number by 2/3 when he required to multiply by 3/2. Calculate the percentage of error in his result. 2..What is a percent of b divided...
Hello friends, I installed two operating system on my pc one is XP and another one is UBUNTU. But the problem is that every time when i want to open...
Here is a very simple and very useful registry trik for all.... There is very simple trik in registry to disable the USB in your computer. Insert your pendrive in...