FYP: telecom realted projects

HI GUYS i am asad doing telecom engineering .guys its my 5th semster and i think i should now satart my fyp which will be in 7 sem .so guys plz tellme some telecom realted projects and if some one has some telecom FYP projects then plz contact with me on

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, I am working on 4G at IIT Kharagpur. I would like to share and discuss about the technology, concepts and what not about this hot topic. So what...
Internet turns 40 today! ๐Ÿ˜ Len Kleinrock and his team at UCLA when they began tests 40 years ago on what would become the Internet. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Source: Internet turns 40...
What's the difference between these two circuits when calculating the voltage across the resistors? 1st circuit: Circuit is packed with resistors. Positive terminal of battery connected to negative terminal. 2nd...
Hi I have taken a project in my final year of B.tech. It is in vb.net..I have to create a database for which i dont need to carry it to...
Hiiii This is Amit. I am doing electrical&electronics engg. (7thsem) frm IP university. Can sm1 plz help me out in gettn seminar report & project relating to my trade. ๐Ÿ˜...