FYP inquiries - Vertical-axis Wind Turbine

Hi, I am a Mechanical student, currently at my final year so I am to do my FYP aka Final Year Project with the title of hybrid power generator (solar + wind). My friend is in charge of the solar part while I am to design a vertical-axis wind turbine.

I am clueless about from where should I start. Can anyone please guide me?

Thank you so much in advance.

Replies

• jacksonywl
    jacksonywl
    Hi, I am a Mechanical student, currently at my final year so I am to do my FYP aka Final Year Project with the title of hybrid power generator (solar + wind). My friend is in charge of the solar part while I am to design a vertical-axis wind turbine.

I am clueless about from where should I start. Can anyone please guide me?

Thank you so much in advance.

I am unsure of which session this topic should belong so I posted it twice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is a mechanical engineering query and the threads have been merged to mechanical engineering section.

Project ideas are discussed in project ideas section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you have been following our discussions in this sections, you might be aware that we're now starting to actively promote CE among colleges in India (to begin with...
WizMouse Version: 1.0.0.2 File Size: 510 License: Free WizMouse is a mouse enhancement utility that makes your mouse wheel work on the window currently under the mouse pointer, instead of...
News Source: Travelocity accuses Cleartrip CEO of data theft In a First Information Report (FIR) filed at a Gurgaon police station, Travelocity has said employees of Desiya Online Distribution Ltd...
Clicking on the New Year e-card or shopping online for New Year gift might be a trap setup up by cyber criminals to steal your money. Cyber criminals are armed...
Bangalore: A 21-year-old engineering student Neha M, has developed a mechanism by which a cellphone can double up as a counterfeit note detector, and for this project, she won the...