FYP Ideas for Networking, Web Development

Hi Rupan...!!!

I am currently studing in my second last year of BS-IT degree,so i wanna ask some projects ideas regarding field of Networking, Web Developement ???

Kindly give me some new ideas in these fields which shuold be popular these days 😀

Waiting for your response ?

Replies

• Waseem Iftikhar
    Waseem Iftikhar
    Anyone ??
  • avii
    avii
    Who is Rupan?

What are all projects you have done so far? Which all languages you know? How much experience you have in web dev? and what's the complexity of project you intend to do?

answer me all, based on that I can help you with something.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like he's looking for ideas from #-Link-Snipped-# . I guess he's quite busy these days.

Talking of the popular ideas, you should try and develop a web based network monitoring system. A service that'd let me check my network and all vital parameters in a corporate deployment would be killer. Also, if you could add web monitoring and screening service (a la web-sense) - it'd have the possibility of turning into a commercial software.

What say?
  • avii
    avii
    ^Well if you are looking for such software for production/usage, check out nagios

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is main purpose of kerberos?
A new free app on the Android and iOS platform called "bSafe" lets you deal with any kind of emergencies in day to day life. It is designed to keep...
In recent time, a medium to high range smart phone costs you somewhere 20-50 K. I am sure that even a dream of losing your phone will give you some...
Month of May would be expected to see a tough competition between Microsoft and Apple. Microsoft's Satya Nadella has rolled out following invitations: ​ If Sources are to be believed,...
Yahoo has now globally unveiled its news aggregator platform app called the "Yahoo News Digest" for its Android users with an International edition. Back in January, the iOS app was...