fuzzy rule framing

hi friends,
i am using fuzzy logic in my project and i am a little confused over the rule setting part of the fuzzy logic for my data which involves 7 linguistic variables and 5 membership functions. can anyone help me out in learning about the rule setting for huge data like this. a sample code in java would be very helpful indeed.

thank you,
😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian IT Giant's website: TCS.com has been hacked! I captured the screenshot: Doh!
generate a program to find out how many processors are running at the N machines by devoloping a client server model using a UNIX environment. it would be better to...
hai friends :smile: am ME- POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES student .am in need of very good ideas for presenting papers related to my field. its very urgent .is there any...
I need to create an application which can transfer files using wi-fi connection (something very similar to bluetooth file transfer). We know that wi-fi is used to connect to a...
i am confussed about my project on telecommunication please tell me where the proper matter is available.😕