Fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition?

hi , any one can you help me to get fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition????

thanks you

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    yeah sure. The entire thing may cost you $899.00 plus tax.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here it is: Amazon.com
  • yuosef
    yuosef
    the book it founded and free if you want it i will uplaod it . but i want the solutio manuals for it (fuzzy logic with engineering applications 3edition ) free without many

thank you
  • benin
    benin
    i need this problem solution
    In a gas system there are two basic properties of gas ( Temperature and Pressure) that can be used to determine whether calculations for the system can be done using the ideal gas law or if a more robust property package is required. The ideal gas law applies to the system with high temperature (T) and low pressure (P). The drawback of employing a more robust approach is that the computational requirements increase tremendously.

P (atm) , T (k)

1 , 400

1.7 ,370

1 , 280

9 ,300

9.5 ,280

Classify the given set of data for P and T into two classes to determine which system requires a robust property package for thermodynamic calculations.

Use m' = 2 and e = 0.01 for the following

a) Hard C -means

b) Fuzzy C -means

c) Find classification metric

d) Find the similarity relation using the U - partition from Part (b)
  • sameena_553
    sameena_553
    i also need this book solution manual. I do not find it anywhere

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even before Samsung’s official reveal, SamMobile has confirmed that Samsung’s Galaxy S5 will be equipped with a fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner will work similar to that of Apple’s iPhone...
Which one best for future career for IT People.....? IT Development Job or IT Support Job...?
South Korean Electronics giant Samsung has announced the unveiling of the updated Galaxy Gear 2.0 just ahead of MWC 2014 to be held in Barcelona. This updated gear will run...
I want to do M.Tech or M.S. in stream which is releated to Medical feild because I think career opportunists are more for that stream. so can any one suggest...
wat s The voltage gain of a current amplifier..??? wat can we do to get some current gain with voltage gain unity???