CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • zaveri

MemberFeb 18, 2014

yeah sure. The entire thing may cost you $899.00 plus tax.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 18, 2014

Here it is: <a href="https://www.amazon.com/Fuzzy-Logic-Engineering-Applications-Timothy-ebook/dp/B000SBAWM2" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Amazon.com</a>
    Cancel
  • yuosef

MemberFeb 19, 2014

the book it founded and free if you want it i will uplaod it . but i want the solutio manuals for it (fuzzy logic with engineering applications 3edition ) free without many

thank you
    Cancel
  • benin

MemberAug 29, 2015

i need this problem solution
    In a gas system there are two basic properties of gas ( Temperature and Pressure) that can be used to determine whether calculations for the system can be done using the ideal gas law or if a more robust property package is required. The ideal gas law applies to the system with high temperature (T) and low pressure (P). The drawback of employing a more robust approach is that the computational requirements increase tremendously.

P (atm) , T (k)

1 , 400

1.7 ,370

1 , 280

9 ,300

9.5 ,280

Classify the given set of data for P and T into two classes to determine which system requires a robust property package for thermodynamic calculations.

Use m' = 2 and e = 0.01 for the following

a) Hard C -means

b) Fuzzy C -means

c) Find classification metric

d) Find the similarity relation using the U - partition from Part (b)
    Cancel
  • sameena_553

MemberDec 23, 2015

i also need this book solution manual. I do not find it anywhere
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register