CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@yuosef • 18 Feb, 2014 • 1 like
hi , any one can you help me to get fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition????

thanks you
@zaveri • 18 Feb, 2014 yeah sure. The entire thing may cost you $899.00 plus tax.
@yuosef • 19 Feb, 2014 the book it founded and free if you want it i will uplaod it . but i want the solutio manuals for it (fuzzy logic with engineering applications 3edition ) free without many

thank you
@benin • 29 Aug, 2015 i need this problem solution
In a gas system there are two basic properties of gas ( Temperature and Pressure) that can be used to determine whether calculations for the system can be done using the ideal gas law or if a more robust property package is required. The ideal gas law applies to the system with high temperature (T) and low pressure (P). The drawback of employing a more robust approach is that the computational requirements increase tremendously.

P (atm) , T (k)

1 , 400

1.7 ,370

1 , 280

9 ,300

9.5 ,280

Classify the given set of data for P and T into two classes to determine which system requires a robust property package for thermodynamic calculations.

Use m' = 2 and e = 0.01 for the following

a) Hard C -means

b) Fuzzy C -means

c) Find classification metric

d) Find the similarity relation using the U - partition from Part (b)
@sameena_553 • 24 Dec, 2015 i also need this book solution manual. I do not find it anywhere
5.6k views

Related Posts

@parin bumia · Oct 1, 2012

I want to ask how the speed regulation is done in case of ceiling fans. Also, as how the speed of the fan changes on changing its capacitor, that is,...
5.1k views

@Gowshi · Jan 26, 2012

Hi People.. I am UK based student studying BSc Business Information Systems, and in my Final year. I am looking for a interesting project, any Idea's?? I like some of...
3.8k views

@dascolony · May 30, 2012

I am unable to reach to my friend. How can I find the current location of my friend's mobile? Please help me out!!!
3.6k views

@Neha · Apr 29, 2006

hi Guys, neha is back again with a new debatable topic...so what does CEans have to say considering higher education......It should be done in india or abroad??
3.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 9, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini price in India is Rs. 27,990 and those who didn't want to break their banks may look forward to acquiring this mini-pack for lesser price. But...
6.5k views