Future of Mobile Phones: Touch-Screen or the ones having keypads ??

What do you think would be the future of mobile phones as per the current increase in the popularity of Touch-Screen cell phones. Would cellphones having key-pads be extinct in the near future ?? What are your opinions ?

Replies

• Nima Ambhurkar
    Nima Ambhurkar
    Don't think so. As for me, I prefer mobiles with keypads. Also, two out of ten people I know prefer mobiles with keypad. I personally think that mobiles with keypads are much more handy than the touch-screens. What do you say?😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There won't be typical keypad anymore. I also think the touch screens will be replaced by eye gestures or voice commands. The devices in future will interact with you just like we humans do.
  • Nima Ambhurkar
    Nima Ambhurkar
    But won't they be costly(for the common man)?
    The_Big_K
    There won't be typical keypad anymore. I also think the touch screens will be replaced by eye gestures or voice commands. The devices in future will interact with you just like we humans do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arcane
    But won't they be costly(for the common man)?
    Nope, the prices will drop over the period of time.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Many people find a touch screen nice, but many other people disagree. The technology just keeps on getting better. Every day there is something new.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    both type of mobile in the future will have the existence.
    its depends upon the person to person that what they want
    to keep and by using which they feel comfortable
    but in my personal opinion the market of mobile phones having keypads
    will remain always in demand.
    and I could not say anything about the future of the technology because technology changes everyday
  • gohm
    gohm
    They also will become more interfaced.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I agree with Biggie, there is a software developed recently called personal assistant, which interacts with us , if we talk it will translate and do our work!
    So I think in future there will be wifi everywhere , such that there will be no mobile number required anytime!
    Just we can talk as we generally talk in Gtalk , just we can say connect to Biggie it connects and we can talk! It may take time but it is possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Noted management guru Coimbatore Krishnarao Prahalad who died in San Diego after a brief illness late Friday, was among the best known global thinkers on the subject and author of...
wife :-what would you do if i died?would you get married again? husband:no wife:why not?Don't you like being married? Husband: offcourse i do wife:then why wouldn't you remarry Husband: ok...
Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen has said in a recent interview that the company is planning to introduce Flash on Android OS, Palm's WebOs and RIM's BlackBerry. Read full news here:...
Dubai, 18th April 2009: UAE-based business conglomerate Al Habtoor Group has formally signed an Aircraft Management Agreement with Abu Dhabi based Royal Jet – the international luxury flight services company....
Hello, I need some help with a few instrumenttation questions. Here is the first,,, One of the advantages of the millivoltmeter ovr the potentiometer in measuring thermocouple emf is that,,,...