future model of the world

i want to put up my question here which is " innovations in the field of technology in future".like in the past no one thought that we will reach up to this stage where everything is possible because of technology.and its greatest wonder that we have made everything possible .now again we got a chance to think what is our future in the field of technology. it's easy to see how far technology has come. But how far will it go? ...possibilities are many and i think our engineers are all time busy with innovations and new concept...plz give me some ideas ,what the possibilities for coming generation whether they enjoy more ??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    what the possibilities for coming generation whether they enjoy more ??
    I didn't get your question. Could you elaborate?
  • apurwa
    apurwa
    yup .today s technologies had made our life easier.i just wanna some ideas that in every field what are the possibilities of inventions or we can say new innovations which will give comfort to our future generatin.there are a lots of thing which kept under plan to be creat in future if u have any plan and ideas ,plz share with me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The future technologies will be as closer to the real world as they can get.
    For eg, check this new HTC Innovation Commercial:

[video=youtube;md52PdldJ1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md52PdldJ1U&feature=popt1cus01[/video]
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thats look like fully depending on goods but not on people

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

namaskar to alll CEans........my name is apoorv munshi and you can find me on CE forums with the name hackerboy......😁.....i have just started writing articles in Ce voice and my...
hi guys 😎 could u pls help me in doing a project?????????? i just want an idea of a project related to power systems. by tommorrow i want the topic...
Once I went for shopping taking 2 travelers checks of rs.500 each.I bought a commodity for rs.850. and gave shopkeeper both the checks.The shopkeeper asked his cousin to en-cash them.So...
What would be the effect on efficiency of the transformer in case all conditions remain same and power factor varies as 0.8 leading and 0.8 lagging? Will it remain same...
How do I convert GPS data on a SONIM phone for transmission on a GSM/GPRS network?