future decision

guys i am planning to write gre and do further studies in the us.
but the problem is i have many backlogs and not a very good percentage will i be eligble if i get a very good score in the gre and tofel exams? and will i get in to a normal college or worst colleges over there if i dont have a very good percent?

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    i think its better to clear your all backlogs and then apply for GRE. Get good score in GRE, you will be get in. Good luck
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You need to clear your current papers to write GRE... Or it will be worse for you! 😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    An overall good academic score will be highly recommended if you want to get in the top universities. They do check your educational background along with your GRE & TOEFL score.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thnaks for the info guys. i appriciate it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you should rethink your decision of opting for post-graduation. It seems to me that you're finding it difficult to crack engineering subjects and going for PG in the the topics you are not comfortable with, would be a sure-shot hara-kiri. But if you've made up your mind to go for MS studies, you should focus on getting the basics right and making sure that you graduate with good marks.

I'd even recommend you to opt for a job and gather some work experience before you think of PG studies. Work experience will shadow your academic performance by some degree.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I hav been using IS:800:2007 for design in coll. I could like to know what is the changes brought out in 800:2007 compared with previous one.
CEans, Mr. Matej Kurent is a serial entrepreneur. He did a B.SC. in Chemistry and MBA from University of Kansas. He loves making start-ups and new creative businesses especially in...
Hi! Can anyone give me some helpful punchline for a Civil Engr.?😕 because we are having a new organizational shirt, and we need some kicking cool punchline for our shirt!...
Hi, This is jugal kishore, i was doing my final year in computer science stream. As per curriculum i have do a major and a mini project as well. I...
IN balancing of primary forces in reciprocating engine , when we consider a mass diametrically opposite to the given mass , and we resolve both the masses why do we...