Funny Job Applications We Received

As a part of our recruitment process, we ask applicants to 'Impress us with a short article'. This is what we get -

i dont know how to write articles.but i'm sure that after going through this site i can assure u that i can get fascinating and informative articles for crazzy engineers site to be published.
i'm more fascinated towards entrepreneur. In future i'm trying my best to evolve as a successful entrepreneur in india. i've some ideas to be fulfilled as an entrepreneur.
if u can allot work for me, i'l be benefitted by learningn alot of things & u'l be benefitted as u'l get a good worker who works for u.
i've a habit of surfing a lot. i can sit hours together if i'm dedicated towards that work.so think and decide whether i can suit ur desired profile.
Finally if u think that i wrote some casual words for u...u r mistaken this is the way of fascinating people with casual words. i like expressing my views in this fashion.
thank u.

THING ARE MADE POSSIBLE ! IT HAS BEEN MADE REALITY ONLY BY ENGINNERING KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION!

I dnt have time now to write,
I willl do it later

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not posting them here because I want to make fun of people. Just to bring out the fact that 'casual' approach won't work anywhere.
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Yeah, some formality is expected everywhere. But, to some extent people are accepting being casual too..

So, CE is recruiting..That's great.. How many are you planning to recruit biggie??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are recruiting bloggers for our official blog 'VoiCE'. The plan is to recruit about 10 bloggers.
  • Leo
    Leo
    The_Big_K
    We are recruiting bloggers for our official blog 'VoiCE'. The plan is to recruit about 10 bloggers.
    So am I in list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've had this idea months ago but never really wondered how should we go about implementing it. The idea I've is to select one representative from each engineering college as...
Hi all, I thought I'd just post another connect question.. I had requests for the same.. so.. Here we go.. Check out these older questions, if you are interested.. Question...
Hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me on the specs for a small scissor lift i only need it to be about 3.5 feet long by 2.5...
I am sorry everone as i didnt introduce myself earlier and posted so many comments as i was not concern about the term and condition of CEans.I ll be careful...
Can someone please assist me in aeromodelling..... i have some queries .... i need to participate in a competition..........