Funny illustration of webtechnology related concept in order to understand

this is specially for newbies who want to understand the major concepts associated to webtechnology.

Hi guys this is my own thinking.I just thought of linking webtechnology with Human life.
These are the assumptions to be made before going to the proof
You-the html template(since everything happening between yourself)
Your brain-the mysql server
Your Behaviour-javascript
Various thoughts associated to your Behaviour-Dom
Your presentation-css
Your reflex action-ajax
Proof
You are the Html template .Everything happening inside you .The way you look,how do you recognized in society is nothing but css.The way you respond to others reactions in a dynamic way is nothing but your javascript.The various thoughts that arises when you thought of doing something that have various bondages between them which preserve hierarchial like structure is nothing but Dom(Document object model)
e.g

[​IMG]
Your Brain is nothing but an Mysql server which have tons of data like thoughts,visual images.In order to fetch the data from an MySql server(Brain) you need a language (stimulation,the thing which stimulates you ) called php .your reflex action is nothing but Ajax .As you know reflex action is nothing but some sudden immediate reaction which happens in notime
My Blog: Virtual Helper

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Damn good explanation buddy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and very glad I found it! I'm trying to clear up a few things on my understanding of vapor cycles, so if my...
This workshop covers all aspects of making a formal business plan, including a hands on exercise specific to your startup. The following topics will be covered in details: process of...
Hello This is Gareth Jones, just joined the forum... I am working as manager at CNM Online... Hope to have great time here regards
hello guys....am new to ce...plz,guide me how to use it.....😀
click on quick result and write your reply. then,click on submit and ur reply will be submitted.