funny horoscope

hi,

I'm not an engineer exactly, but, much worse, a translator, and I can tell you straight away that if any of you write manuals of any sort, chances are that one day, I'll convert them to Dutch...

I also like to write crazy stuff I made up myself, such as this:

if you love horoscopes as well as a good laugh, you'll probably enjoy #-Link-Snipped-# as much as I did! It may say you'll meet someone new this weekend, but that Iyou'll need to get drunk first so as not to notice they have an IQ usually only found in tadpoles, barstools and leafy vegetables LOL

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Aralia,

How about translating articles written by CEans into Dutch? 😀 Drop a mail to admin @ crazyengineers . com if you are interested.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Pankaj Ghate :razz: *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication. Location: Nagpur, India. *Occupation: Software engineer. Work Experience: 8 months. *Hobbies & Interests: Cricket, music, reading. *Aim in life: Want to...
A chemist, a biologist, and an electrical engineer were on death row waiting for the electric chair. The chemist was brought forward first. "Do you have anything you want to...
A contractor had employed 100 labourers for a flyover construction task. He did not allow any woman to work without her husband. Also, atleast half the men working came with...
I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
hi everybody i am new memeber of this forum i am studying in diploma 3rd year computer technology branch i want to make a mini project plz any one can...