Fun video games

Hello all,
I want to discuss about the origin of video games.I hope this topic is of electronics.
So it was in the year 1983,when the video game market was assumed dead in united states.With hundreds of thousands of unsold Atari 2006 video game machines left at the end of the holiday sales season, together with dozen times more of applicable software,video game distribution channels were crashed and the consumers were totally fed up with the avalanche of software which did not meet their expectations(even did not run on their hardware systems at all).
So I wish everyone of you to discuss about it.Lets go...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Ever wondered about solid state welding? Well there are in principle three types of solid state weldings: 1.DIFFUSION WELDING: In this process,the two surfaces are made to come...
sir i am an electronics and communication student and have to do summer training after 2nd year. Please suggest me the topics in which the training will be beneficial for...
Discuss your answers here! 1.The closest meaning of the word EXHORT is a) Urge b) restrain c) condemn d) scold 2. PREAMBLE: CONSTITUTION a) Amendment: Law b) Prologue: Play c)...
I have uploaded the GATE Question paper for Electrical Engineering too! EC-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.32MB CS-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.28MB EE-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.27MB
NGO is an organization independent from the government who work for the people in rural areas.They are responsible for sudden and decisive increase in self employment. Do you think that...