Full Time Bloggers - Experience Sharing

I'm wondering whether we've full time bloggers on CrazyEngineers. By full-time bloggers I specifically mean people who blog for a living. If we have any, I'd like to invite you to share your experience of starting up, creating our blog and share how your typical work-day is. I'm hoping to find lot of interesting stories here. Anyone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nurture Talent - India's #1 training institute for engineers is conducting workshop for entrepreneurs. Here's press release from the institute- Revenues? Expenses? Investments? Angel Investors? Venture Capital? Do these terms...
I want make a efficient energy reservoir mini project which is not very costly. The idea is... an energy reservoir which stores energy in any whether. from sunlight instead of...
As per the AIEEE 2012 Official website, Students can take the "Mock tests" online for practice (those who are applying for online examination). These tests will be available on the...
Students can change the language of answer as many times possible during the online exam in 2012. ๐Ÿ˜ If a particular question in English is not understood properly by a...
Forget about skyscrapers, protected harbors or capital markets. The lowly toilet is key to what makes modern cities possible. A Brief History of the Toilet [Slide Show]