Full Form Of BRAVIA

In case you were wondering what does Sony's "BRAVIA" stand for - here's the answer.

The full form of BRAVIA is -

Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture

(PS: Might help you in some GK test)

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Another one...

Bravia (Bryansk Air Enterprise) was an airline based in Bryansk, Russia. It operates scheduled and charter passenger and cargo services in central Russia. It was formerly known as Aeroflot Bryansk Division.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Television Company has a very popular LCD brand in India called 'Bravia'. Bravia stands for Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture. Let's take a look at the 40" BRAVIA,...
Hey Friends, I have written out a full detailed difference and the better of the two multimeters, i.e. the analog and the digital one. If anyone of you is wanting...
In the book that I am using they use two notations for calling structure data members when using pointers. (*pt).payRate * (*pt).hours ; (pt ->payRate * pt ->hours); I understand...
I found this site a while ago and have been lurking since then. I had a programming question so I'd thought it was about time I made an account. Major...
About Oracle Open World: - Oracle OpenWorld is the world's largest and most important conference for Oracle technologists, business users, and partners. This annual gathering is the best place to...