Fujitsu Or Cap Gemini Buying L&T Infotech - Rumor?

There's news circulating among engineering students that Fujitsu or CapGemini may buy L&T Infotech and as a result, L&T Infotech may delay or cancel the joining of newly recruited candidates through campus interviews this year (2011). I do not have any concrete news about this and wonder whether anyone knows more and correct information about this. If you stumble upon any news item on the Internet; do share the links with us through reply to this post. However, it seems odd that the company will cancel joining of freshers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone 4S is now officially available in India starting at a price tag of about Rs. 40k. While I'm not quite sure whether you should go buy iPhone 4S; I'm...
iPhone 4S has been launched in India and the price list is as below - 16GB: Rs. 41850 32GB: Rs. 50250 64GB: Rs. 58650 Do you think the phone is...
Hai I was completed my DCT (Diploma in Computer Technology) before 10 years. I am working in a retail organization. Now am trying to refresh my programming knowledge and to...
Here is a study guide supplied by Maxon Precision Motors, Inc. Brush up on motion control basics and learn more: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27178479/maxon-guide.pdf
A robot that generates its own power by consuming pests is under development: The rise of the energy autonomous robot | In-depth | The Engineer