Fuel less engine

engine can use a fuel as petrol or diesel now day's water is going to fuel but a fuel less engine which get some fuel as stationery according to thermodynamic principle.it base on expansion and contraction theory

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the prime concern there is the efficiency of the engine which will be low in case of fuel less design
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the prime concern there is the efficiency of the engine which will be low in case of fuel less design
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Stirling engines are a workable alternative.
    Stirling Engine
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    bioramani
    Stirling engines are a workable alternative.
    Stirling Engine

but stirling engines provide the least torque. and in order to generate high torque, then the size of the engine goes up like anything.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If we want free power, I suppose some compromises are needed. May be some of the new high temperature, thermally conducting and high strength nano composites may help in weight reduction.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz help me with some innovative ideas for 4th year mini and major projects....for electronics and communication department!!!!!
Hola... Mellamo Sidharth .... i stay in delhi...i completed my engineering in computer science in june 2012 and am eagerly waiting for my joining from L&T infotech......... i got placed...
Alternate Fuels here refers to any other fuel than Gasoline/Petrol or Diesel, as derived from petroleum. The term is used for general-use IC engines, and does not concern aviation fuels....
Varmam are vital points in the body that act as energy transformers or batteries. They form centres for boosting the vital prana flow through the intricate nadi system of the...
Dear all Engineers, I'm a final year student of NIT jalandhar. I've secured 64% in class 12th. Can I, By any means Improve it? By reappearing in any subject or...