fuel cell vehicle

sir iam from 3rd year of mechanical.
i want to give seminar on fuel cell vehicle.
can anybody tell me the detailed information with chemical reaction of any kind of fuel cell. so that i can easyl give seminar on this topic.
thank you😎

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What do you have so far? What type of fuel cell are you looking at? Have you gathered any info off of the net, there is a lot out there.
  • nany_mech
    nany_mech
    Dude its you who is giving seminar, not us !

We can give you guidelines but not the work you have to do.

First of all : know how many types of fuel cells are there, and discuss the concept behind designing a fuel cell i.e; think in a direction 'why people go for fuel cells?'

Know what are various fuels used in fuel cells, and their efficiencies.

Finally complete your seminar by discussing the applications of fuel cells with some figures.
  • veena912
    veena912
    if u give ur mail id i can mail my seminar presentation on fuel cell but it is proton exchange membrane type of fuel cell
  • gohm
    gohm
    Discussions need to be on the forum, this is for the benefit of all.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Fuel cells have been discussed in the post below:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Please go through wikipedia
  • vivekk
    vivekk
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you mam

Again, as mentioned, all discussions need to remain on the forum for all to benefit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Will I reduce the battery life of the laptop if I continue to plug it in the wall even when it reaches 100% ? Should I remove the battery when...
hello everyone. This is priyadharsan, Mechanical Engg. Im struggling to start designing a blower system, hope i ll find a idea/solution to start and finish it up soon. here it...
"F" My Life!! What's your confession of the day? Did anything bad happened to you and for what you don't give a damn?? Post it here. Idea originated when I...
hi frnds i am an final year electrical student, plzzz somebody suggest me some projects and seminar topics
hi every body, I want ur help engineers I want to ask what is the program to compile NesC and from where can I download it? And what about TinyOS?...