Fruits of Technology - Apple and Blakberry

apple-blackberry-fruits

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The image won't load because it's directly being linked from Gmail. Could you please download the image and then attach it via 'Upload a File' option?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The image won't load because it's directly being linked from Gmail. Could you please download the image and then attach it via 'Upload a File' option?
    Upload file option doesn't seem to work - keeps erring out!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I put the image in Dropbox and used the insert image option. I can see it on my monitor.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    I put the image in Dropbox and used the insert image option. I can see it on my monitor.
    With dropbox it works. I'll go ahead and attach the image to the post directly.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I ran into the same problem as Tamaria above. Upload option repeatedly flashed an error message,'There was a problem uploading your file'. even though I had saved the jpeg image on the desktop.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even a Tesla roadster, today's most advanced and relatively popular completely electric vehicle needs at least 1 and a half hour to charge completely. This is a far cry indeed...
With Google launching apps in almost every category, they seem to be wanting to take over as the best app making service. Right from social media to a music player...
A global prepaid SIM card called Jaxtr Sim has been launched by Jaxtr Inc. a company co-founded by Hotmail co-founder Sabeer Bhatia and Yogesh Patel. The card is ideal for...
hello , im a civil engg. student ,can anybody say how to calculate the steel requirements for house constructions . it would be helpful for me guys .
Read this : forbesindia.com/article/beyond-business/ankit-fadia-revealed/34793/0# Interesting article.