Front Bencher or Back Bencher

So, throughout your college - you were either a front bencher or a back bencher ๐Ÿ˜

Vote on the poll and tell us something more about your experiences as front bencher or back bencher ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey no option for middle benchers
    as i am.......as i like to sit behind girls...ha ha
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Middle benchers = Back benchers. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am always used to sit in the front seat !!

either in the school or college or in a meeting anything..

I like front seat very much..
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I always fell short of attendance in bachelors.
    If in class, back bencher
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    I am always used to sit in the front seat !!

either in the school or college or in a meeting anything..

I like front seat very much..
    I had a different strategy. In most boring lectures, I'd occupy the front seat as the lecturers would focus mainly on the back benchers.

In company meetings too, I'd occupy the front rows as most of our managers would walk to the back rows to make us feel that they are a part of 'our corporate family' ๐Ÿ˜›
  • safwan
    safwan
    Till , Grade 10 I was Back bencher with my freinds but from grad 11 I am front Frontbenchers and My performance has improved too.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    in school i was a back bencher ....... those were the times....
    but now in this weird coll. they feel all girls should sit in the first bench.....boo hoo.
    i feel like i am sitting in the spot light.......
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I sit in front bench for first few days then for the rest of the year I will sit in back bench ๐Ÿ˜€

I love last benches only ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    I had a different strategy. In most boring lectures, I'd occupy the front seat as the lecturers would focus mainly on the back benchers.

In company meetings too, I'd occupy the front rows as most of our managers would walk to the back rows to make us feel that they are a part of 'our corporate family' ๐Ÿ˜›
    oh! thats really different strategy. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I was Always a Back Bencher.

Reason - Mark attendance, sit down and go away from class and enjoy... ๐Ÿ˜
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Front bencher in very interesting lectures and bunk in boring lectures.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'm a proud member of the back bencher's association......
    that was real fun....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Seems lot of our CEans are bank benches...
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    back bencher all college life..except for one lecture where the prof would give one of the front bencher the (attendance) register. This would be our opportunity to make up for lost classes!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i rarely attend the lecture but whenever i attend i prefer back bench because it is the place from where you can disturb the whole class...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see lot of engineering students visit CE searching for summer internships on the Internet. Do you think summer internships are necessary?
We had few posts here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...rating-system-thoughts-ideas-discussions.html Reigniting the discussion through this thread. I'm hoping to see lot of great responses. An instant ON operating system, as the name suggests, would...
Questions quite simple. What is your passion ? how do you tend to withhold it as your passion even after a million uphills?
Popular social networking website, Facebook is facing lawsuits from two companies. First from "Phoenix Media/Communications" for setting up profiles using their own patented technology and second one from Mekiki a...
Is the competitive education system good or bad? Is it something we should continue in our society? Share your opinion, please.