From Testing To Development In TCS

i got placement in TCS and now they are training me as a tester. and from the begning of my engineering life iam more interested in coding.and i want to be a coder. so my doubt is that can i change my proffesion from the testing to coding after training as a tester..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you should quickly contact the HR managers in TCS or other concerned authorities and let them know that you are more interested in development profile than testing. Only TCS officials who are in charge can help you. It is possible to change from testing to development; but it depends on a LOT of other criteria - that depend on you and your current organisation.

Your immediate step should be to reach out to managers or HR folks in TCS and let them know what you want.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing you Guys a very happy birthday. @Gurjeet Singh and @Nayan Goenka where is the party? 🎉
Priced identically to the recently introduced Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone, the folks at ASUS have started taking pre-orders for the Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG model) via Flipkart. The Asus Zenfone...
About 20,000 new Xiaomi Mi3 phones will go on sale on Flipkart tomorrow and over 100,000 potential buyers have already registered to buy the phone. Last few sales saw unprecedented...
A lot of members are requesting XL sized t-shirts. Unfortunately XL sized t-shirts are all sold out. The only size available as of now is S, M and L. Those...
intelloCut, an enterprise material management system is a product of Threadsol Softwares Pvt. Ltd., founded by Manasij Ganguli, Mausmi Ambastha, Abhishek Srivastava and BratishGoswami in the year 2012. Threadsol Softwares...