#FriendsReunion2014

friends

This image made my day. I'm sure, yours too. 😁

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Too bad it's not real. It's a fan made poster. How I wish Marta Kauffman bring them all together, just one more time!
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I too fell for it at first sight. But a quick Google and Twitter search managed to shatter my hopes within a second. Some heartless bloke used the tenth anniversary of the series culmination to start this rumour.

Lisa Kudrow was on Leno a while back on Leno and she said that the six of the actors haven’t managed to be united ever since the series ended back in 2004 but I think a big fat check can force the actors to reconcile.

Fingers crossed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fluther fame Ben Finkel and Twitter founder Biz Stone have launched a social Q&A smartphone app called as ‘Jelly’. The smartphone app is available on Android and iOS platforms. The...
Sony has managed bring another innovation to the console gaming industry by announcing the availability of its new game streaming service, PlayStation Now (PS Now). PS Now will let users’...
Everyone saw how Michael Bay walked off the stage because the teleprompter went on and off - and he couldn't think of the lines to speak at introduction of 105"...
OneWheel is your awesome, self-balancing one wheel skateboard that guarantees boosting your coolness factor by at least 10x. This personal, electric transporter is simple to use and does some crazy...
while i'm browsing in internet(default browser in android) the application is suddenly closing showing "unfortunately the application has closed" what i want to do to stop this type of closing.