Friends, Let me introduce myself.

Hi I am Sarang Mokashi, completed Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication as the basic fulfillment to my educational profile. Got into TCS, throughout A band for performance 😉
After 2.5 years of corporate experience, I left job.
Now I work on my startup. It's IoT company based in Pune, India. These days I look into business development, growth hacking, marketing and operations. Once a coder, now started loving presentation decks, excel sheets and docs.
I aim to build startups, mentor them, invest and make ideas to reach IPO.

And get going with CrazyEngineers community can help me to cherish my passion for blogging and connect infinite good people.

Replies

• Tilak Marupilla
    Tilak Marupilla
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welocome to the team !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome introduction buddy #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sarang Mokashi
    These days I look into business development, growth hacking, marketing and operations. Once a coder, now started loving presentation decks, excel sheets and docs.
    That's great. 😁 Startups rock!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Social media giant Twitter has recently increased the limit of the characters in a tweet to 280, which is just the double of what it was before for the ease...
Tech giant Google, has made our lives easy by customizing every search, by aggregating it with the related data. While we saw it in a previous article, on how it...
Anyone interested can participate in Indian Government's MyGov's Events. Currently, there are three events happening now. They are - 1. Global Cyber Security Challange 2017, 2. OpenGovDataHack Event and 3....
Anyone interested can participate in Indian Government's "Combating Corruption, Battling Black Money" Competition. This will help create awareness and also motivate further action in this fight for the nation’s future....
In its annual list of Health Technology Hazards, the ECRI Institute points to the risks posed by ransomware and cybercrime. Cybersecurity Vulnerability Tops 2018 Health Tech Hazards List