Freshers query - unable to get a job

I am a fresher and I am searching job , I attend 10 to 12 interview but i am unable to get a job so what sho

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arvind Vashishtha
    I am a fresher and I am searching job , I attend 10 to 12 interview but i am unable to get a job so what sho
    You need to analyse why did you not get a job even after attending so many interviews. Have you done that already? You will have to find out what are the key areas that are leading to your rejection in interview so that you can improve upon them.
  • Arvind Vashishtha
    Arvind Vashishtha
    At present time every industry want ready for work .I am a fresher and I don't have experience
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arvind Vashishtha
    At present time every industry want ready for work .I am a fresher and I don't have experience
    That's not the correct reason. You said you got an opportunity to appear for 10-12 interviews; which means there are companies that are willing to recruit freshers.

You need to find out the companies that are approachable and are willing to give you a chance for your skills. Do you have the right skills that the companies are recruiting for?
  • Arvind Vashishtha
    Arvind Vashishtha
    Mostly time I failed in technical round .so, I have joined extra course like testing and networking ,right now I am so confused and disappointed
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    From your words it seems that you are not much comfortable with technical round i.e. subject matter. Do you wanna take a job retaining your background as engineer? or would you like to shift your career?

If you really interested to work in a company as an engineer , you have to upgrade your knowledge. I would suggest, take an internship of 6 months in an electronics related project work. (Internships | Summer Internship 2023)
    Or else prepare your subjects daily and fine-tune the tricks that is definitely required in your field.

But if you are only looking for a job that suits your hobby or something that you like to do, you have better chance to crack those interviews as it will go in sync with your mind.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I would like to know more about the resume you've created. Are you putting things which you barely know to increase your chances of getting shortlisted?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing of the groundbreaking discovery and proof of the gravitational waves that Einstein had proposed long ago. I've absolutely no clue what these waves are and if anyone...
I have been working in PHP mainly magento for last 5+ years. I want to move futher in career. what should i do? what new skill i can learn? i...
IS IT POSSIBLE TO REGULATE THE DC MOTOR BY COUPLING WITH DC GENERATOR?
A mechanical engineering graduate form IIT Kharagpur and an AMP from Harvard Business School, Bhaskar Majumdar serves as the Managing Partner at Unicorn India Ventures fund. He has a rich...
A team of Swiss researchers have succeeded in teaching a drone how to spot and follow trails in forests. The quadcopter used by the team is equipped with two cameras...