FRESHER

HI,
this is Amar , I'm new to crazy engineers, i completed my graduation in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING(B.TECH).My friend RAMANA introduced me to this site.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AMAR SIVA
    HI,
    this is Amar , I'm new to crazy engineers, i completed my graduation in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING(B.TECH).My friend RAMANA introduced me to this site.
    Good to have you with us, Amar. We hope you will enjoy your stay on CE. Take a look around different sections and make yourself comfortable.
  • AMAR SIVA
    AMAR SIVA
    ok sure..
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome Amar😀
    Tell us about your hobbies & interest.😛
  • AMAR SIVA
    AMAR SIVA
    My hobbies are playing and watching cricket and listening to music.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Amar!
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Welcome to CE Amar !!!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    hi amar !!!! welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the friends is looking for power system simulation software for his company. From what he's told me is that he's had some experience on SIEMENS PSS/E & General...
CEans, Every day I see lot of CEans logged in and doing close to nothing. What should we really do to encourage threads creation? The new system makes it incredibly...
What are the requirements for SIRI.And what algorithm is used in that to convert speech into text and vice versa.
I'm creating this thread only for the sake of testing new smilies. But you may use it to tell us which smiley is your favorite smiley. My Favorite Smiley: &...
Dear all, I have a jsp page which pings an ip... i want it to execute for every 2 minuts and display the result.. can anybody help on this regard...