Fresher Or Experienced ?

Freshers or Experienced, We are all Crazy Engineers :twisted:

Vote for the poll to know who all are our fellow Engineers here.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Freshers or Experienced, We are all Crazy Engineers :twisted:

Vote for the poll to know who all are our fellow Engineers here.

Seems we all are young Blood...
    ๐Ÿ˜

--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thread moved ...

This poll was started just after launch of forums and so far we have 29 votes.

Moving this thread to the Chit Chat section, because it is unfit for the 'Help Me!' section ๐Ÿ˜€

Everyone, please vote on the poll and suggest if you want more options in the poll.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    yea...

we mostly have enggs on their way to complete their degree... kool man... all new and enthusiastic persons ๐Ÿ˜
  • aditi
    aditi
    i too agree completely.. i think all of us are learning basics at present....๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    not really

aditi
    i too agree completely.. i think all of us are learning basics at present....๐Ÿ˜›
    Not really! ๐Ÿ˜

Lot of CEans are graduates & many are post-graduates. Some even have 5+ years of experience. Therefore its a mix of all. That's someting really exciting!

Let's hope that we continue to join hands with people with varied experience & backgrounds.

-The Big K-
  • coolniki
    coolniki
    In the making....

A question to the Big K - Whre is the newbie guide ?

I tried and got the message - "This article is currently offline." ๐Ÿ˜” Any thought? or i'm missing something here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    oops!

Yup, we took the article offline. The link is old though. I'll make the changes and make a permanant place for the newbie guide soon.

For the time being, you can refer to this thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm starting a new thread for Novels ! Last book that I really enjoyed reading was Da Vinci Code. I think the author could have done a better job with...
Honestly, I am not much into Poetry. But can't keep the joy of starting new thread :wink: I don't know how relevant is this thread here. Engineers - Poets :shock:...
Crazy Engineers! I'm glad to announce the launch of Usergroups. Checkout the 'Usergroups' link at top. Following usergroups have been created- -Aeronautical Engineers -Chemical Engineers -Civil Engineers -Electrical & Electronics...
Note# Ideas presented here aren't mine :? , just read them somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ฒ This question has popped up in my mind so many times. I read somewhere that it is...
Taken from 'Rediff' Not many can deny that Indian students are creative, innovative and scientifically inclined. When it comes to mathematics and the physical and biological sciences, Indian schoolchildren are...