Fresher looking for job an improve technical knowledge

I am S.Chandrasekar B.Tech IT 2012 fresher looking for a job in chennai.I am looking for job and meanwhile learn and strengthen my skills

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chandrasekar22
    I am S.Chandrasekar B.Tech IT 2012 fresher looking for a job in chennai.I am looking for job and meanwhile learn and strengthen my skills
    Welcome! I'm sure you will learn a lot from others here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since its launch timeline has not been able to garner popularity as many of the 950 million users still stick to their old profile page as they were not comfortable...
First of all i could like to thank whole CE team for their contribution in making this site so much easier, knowledgeable, encouraging and helpful for engineers. Actually i was...
hello every one.I am the final year student of b.tech in computer science stream . I learned programming languages like c,java,php,c# and technologies jsp and asp.net. I want to be...
Hey guys, Didn't saw anyone discussing gaming at all? Is everyone just digging the books? Discuss about the games you played, upcoming releases, your views, gaming hardware here. Recent games...
Which is the best service provider for Data card? Also mention the tariff rates of Tamilnadu. I Cant get exact answer in Google!!