CrazyEngineers
  • sir i am a b.tech final year student and as a project submission, i want to make frequency synthesizer i.e. if i speak then the device convert it into another frequency of another person like lata mangashkar, etc or a language converter which can convert language like if i speak in english then it will translate it in french etc.
    Is it feasible? if yes then how can i make it?
    please give me directions.....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Joy Gracia

MemberSep 3, 2014

speech normally includes a frequency spectrum(a range of values...) also many voice changing softwares are already in usage..
    also i hope you are in need of a automatic speech recognition machine(such as sphinx...) in case of language translation...
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Tushar Varshney

MemberSep 4, 2014

sir i want to work on it, is i can make it with the help of matlab or any other programming language? or is it possible to make a hardware based project on it?
    if so ... then please give direction to take a start up...
    Cancel
  • Joy Gracia

MemberSep 6, 2014

yes it is possible with matlab...hidden markov models are readily usable in it..
    to start with learn the basics of speech recognition..sphinx...hmm...etc
    Cancel
  • Tushar Varshney

MemberSep 9, 2014

okkk.....
    thanx for your support. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register