Free Webinar: How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET

Free Webinar: "How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET", Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:00AM EDT - Register now at #-Link-Snipped-#

Description

Visual WebGui (VWG) has gained its fame for its simplicity that lets core Microsoft developers develop rich Ajax based Web, Cloud or Mobile applications the same proven way they used to develop .NET desktop. In concept, VWG is what Microsoft has been trying to achieve with Silverlight but with cross-browser, no plug-in HTML5 support.

In this session we will show you how you could save significant resources by developing Ajax based data-centric applications using productive Visual .NET concepts/tools while adding the jQuery power for creating cool, interactive HTML5 UI's. We will also explain how you could utilize your code to seamlessly deploy it securely over Web, Cloud and Mobile to allow plugin-free, cross-platform accessibility to your application.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Did anyone attend? How was it? Share your views... The presentation will be shared shortly! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks. It would be nice if someone who attended can share their learning and important points from the webminar. It will benefit lot of CEans.
    Waiting for someone... Actually from my side I saw the first three slides and our government needed to celebrate Thomas Alva Edison's Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ (Powercut) ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Webinar is available here now - #-Link-Snipped-#
    I was actually about to post it... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am back on crazyengineers after 3 years now. a lot has changed( for the better) in this time. BTW i have left TCS and now i am pursuing MBA...
CEans, With the launch of Instagram in October 6th, 2009, Kevin Systrom started his entrepreneurial journey along with his co-founder, Mike Kreiger. And as they crossed 10,000 users mark within...
Hey this is Esha Marathe... doing E&TC engg in Cummins.... ๐Ÿ˜€
hii I am in my M.E 3rd semester and working on towards creating a cloud data storage using a pool of servers available at my college . But i don't...
Hai Friends, hope all of you love to hear stories. Well why don't we CEans try and be a little creative at story telling? Well I'm going to start a...