CrazyEngineers
  • Free Webinar: "How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET", Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:00AM EDT - Register now at #-Link-Snipped-#

Description

Visual WebGui (VWG) has gained its fame for its simplicity that lets core Microsoft developers develop rich Ajax based Web, Cloud or Mobile applications the same proven way they used to develop .NET desktop. In concept, VWG is what Microsoft has been trying to achieve with Silverlight but with cross-browser, no plug-in HTML5 support.

In this session we will show you how you could save significant resources by developing Ajax based data-centric applications using productive Visual .NET concepts/tools while adding the jQuery power for creating cool, interactive HTML5 UI's. We will also explain how you could utilize your code to seamlessly deploy it securely over Web, Cloud and Mobile to allow plugin-free, cross-platform accessibility to your application.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 20, 2011

Did anyone attend? How was it? Share your views... The presentation will be shared shortly! 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 20, 2011

Thanks. It would be nice if someone who attended can share their learning and important points from the webminar. It will benefit lot of CEans.
    Cancel

MemberJul 20, 2011

Waiting for someone... Actually from my side I saw the first three slides and our government needed to celebrate Thomas Alva Edison's Birthday! 😁 (Powercut) 😔
    Cancel
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberJul 24, 2011

Webinar is available here now - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel

MemberJul 24, 2011

I was actually about to post it... 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register