Free Webinar - Extending Windows Applications to HTML5 and Mobile Has... at Online on Apr 24, 2012

Free Webinar

Like many leading organizations, you face a real challenge: Your employees want to access your applications from anywhere, at any time. But you need to make sure they do so in a secure manner. And how do you evolve your existing Windows applications? There are many technical options, including a native rewrite, a mobile optimized website, mobile middleware, or a hybrid application. And how do you take advantage of the RESTful APIs and scale out computing to make sure you’re minimizing the amount of code you need to maintain for all the devices you need to support?

What if there was an easier way to evolve your existing applications, one that reduced migration risk, minimized costs, and accelerated your time to market? What if it easily helped you evolve your remaining VB6 applications into the new multi-channel architecture that mobile and tablet applications demand? What if it helped you turn existing .NET applications into SaaS based services that will be ready to support multi-channel client architecture, including Windows 8 metro apps?

In this Webinar, we will introduce the substantial changes brought on by the move to App Internet and Open Web architectures, and the challenges it places on application development shops. We’ll also introduce how we’re helping client navigated this mobile shift and evolve existing Windows applications with a new set of Transposition tools called Instant CloudMove.

Presenters:
Jeffrey S. Hammond, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
Itzik Spitzen, Vice President of R&D at Gizmox

When : April 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. (10.3 PM to 11.30 PM IST)

Free Registration:
#-Link-Snipped-#
Source - My Mail Box.

Replies

• deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Thanks for the information #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the formulae to calculate increase or reduction in torque when spur gears of different diameters are in mesh. the data given is the speeds of both the spur...
It's official, folks. 4G is finally coming to India. Airtel's CEO Mr. Sanjay Kapoor today confirmed the news that the telecom operator is all set to become India's first private...
Look at the product Pivothead It featurs 8mp sensor which is capable of shooting HD video 1080p@30 frames per second / 720p@60fps / 720p@30fps and just 75grams. you can also...
I have often wondered about how Government functions. One one hand, it gives out Liquor permits while on the other, it tries to close all liquor shops. While Government bans...
Greetings..! My name is Diksha and I am an Industrial Engineer.. I want to pursue my masters in Automobile Engineering.. I am not clear on few things stated below: 1....