Free Tool to compare schema and data content of two databases

Hi all,
I was wondering if there is any free tool which would compare two databases for differences in schemas and data content of tables and stored procedures, functions and also generate automated script to synchronize the same.

I have searched google but didnt get anyhting relevant this far.
If anyone happens to know any tool like this then please post.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    "Meld diff viewer" in Ubuntu/Linux Mint/Fedora Linux distros can compare two & even three directories/database file to file.

I hope it does the task which you want.
    I don't know if it's available for Windows or not.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Thanks for the reply,
    I am currently working on MSSQL severs.
    Windows.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    simplycoder
    Thanks for the reply,
    I am currently working on MSSQL severs.
    Windows.
    Check out "dbforge data compare" , if it suits your needs. It's got 30 days free trial😁 .
    Gud Luck!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is MPPT Of Solar Energy A Good Topic On Major Project Basis??
Am doing my mini project ie fabrication.. suggest me some in mechanism inversions to do it easily i.e fabricate easily ???
Hi, My project is face recognition.i want search a image by train subfloders.i have attached my coding.In where i have to modify to that code(searching a image in train subfloder)...
Hello! I am Jacob A. Ziama, I hold a B.sc. Degree in civil engineering from the Stella Maris Polytechnic in monrovia since 2012. I currently work for Firestone Liberia as...
I search any information that about why is important to calculate the dynamics and kinematics motion equations for car like what control applications of car need these equations​