Free pdf by tekelec about sip signalling

😁
I am back with this pDF> I just skimmed through it and found 28 pages of book is quite infomrative.

it doesnot give intor of many things but then, it deals with moslty maintaining the SIP routers.

I have made sure this is a free PDF πŸ˜€ and its not pirated stuff as I got to downlaod it from the company site

anyone who wants to download :
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the small talk : Jonathan Boutelle - SlideShare Insights - CrazyEngineers in this thread! πŸ˜€
There are 1000 rooms (numbered from 1 to 1000) and 1000 persons (also numbered from 1 to 1000). Assume that all doors are closed at first. 1. First person will...
Quick Heal CEan of the month June 2009 is... 😁CEan - CrazyBoy 😁 ​ CEan CrazyBoy aka Mr. Anil Jain is one of the oldest members of CrazyEngineers, actively involved...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/26885-quick-heal-cean-month-june-09-a.html in this thread!
Hi all, I'm new here. Found this awesome site through google. I would like to know anything and everything about rack and pinion especially the FORMULAS when designing them. I...