Free online Invention Class

Quote:
This class will focus on the process of invention and how to create quality designs (products specifically) through a straightforward series of steps that provide – even for those who consider themselves to be uncreative – a path to new, innovative, well executed ideas.
Using empathy, iteration, imagination, and a dedication to problem solving (let your inner Sherlock shine!), you’ll follow along with me as I design a portable smartphone amplifier to illustrate the concepts I’ll be covering in each lesson.
Inventing is by no means a mindless paint-by-numbers process, but a systematic way of thinking – both in and out of the box – to create meaningful products that solve problems and have the potential to change lives for the better.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A d.c. self-excited shunt generator has a field resistance of 160Ω. The generated emf is 420V and it supplies a load of 55kW Calculate the armature resistance when the generator...
That day is not so far when mankind will also dominate the frontiers of space. With every successful space missions, we have conquered certain regions of our realm in terms...
The most sought after photo sharing application Instagram is now ready to borrow its strength from Artifical Intelligence. Today, in a press release, the company has shown its concern for...
Reliance Jio Infocomm, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited has recently announced the launch of a new submarine cable system with 100Gbps capacity linking Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1). The consortium cable system...
A group of talented engineers at the MIT's Computer Science and AI Laboratory (CSAIL) have developed a new kind of drone that can fly and drive anywhere. The behavior of...