Free Online Books

I know.We Engineers read 40+ Subjects and Each subject has more than 2 reference books.
So You need to buy 80+ books in 4 year engineering service which appears a joke (to me atleast).
So we prefer Ebboks. Are not we?
Many people may already know it. Yet I would like to share this site with you which provide almost all books online and that too free.
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
Just register yourself and start searching for books.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Freak,

Do we get the pdf version of this book for free? Then great.

One of the site is flipcart.com but we get it home delivery at very cheap cost. You will pay less than you will pay in shop.

Another one is 4shared.com you will get books here for free as pdf files.
  • freak16
    freak16
    Yeah Ishu.
    It is a fantastic site. One of my iit friend told me about this.And from that day life is easy ( as in getting books..๐Ÿ˜€)
    And i didnot get anything from 4shared.com. I tried.๐Ÿ˜”
  • freak16
    freak16
    Does flipcart.com not charge for home delivery?
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    No flipcart does not charge for home delivery.
    Infact it also provides an option by which you can pay after getting book on delivery.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the minimum intensity of light that a photo diode can detect? and how long can the light be kept for sensing it?
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ hi i have following question which i would love to learn in detail Emp ( empno,ename,hiredate,job,salary) 95% of job sal lies between 40000-45000 how can index on one field...
Hello everybody. I would appreciate your help in something I have been thinking all day (and now I am doing an allnighter, without result ) Please take a look at...
A must watch on why attitude matters??Not the talent! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-R8gfbump0
I found some good articles by Robotics India. I think they will be useful to all of us. Sharing them with you: Competition Robotics โ€“ Building to Win ( Part...